The Island Jammin’ summer camp is a guitar and ukulele camp for children 8-12 years old. Possible song selections for this camp are; Somewhere Over the Rainbow, Aloha Oe, La Bomba, and Jamaica
Farewell. The camp will begin Monday, July 27th and end Friday, July 31st. Each day will run from 9:30am to 12:00pm. A concert will be held on the last day of camp showcasing the songs worked on throughout the week, family and friends are all welcome!
All of the dates and sessions for the Singing Camps will run from 9:30am to 12:00pm. We offer convenient online registration, over the phone registration, and in person registration. A concert showcasing the songs worked on during each camp will be held the Friday night of the selected week, family and friends are all welcome!
A FREE T-SHIRT
- Noah had a superb spring lesson because he gave his all during his entire voice lesson!
- Shane had a superb spring lesson because he sang La Ci Darem beautifully!
- Miranda had a superb spring lesson because she practiced hard and came ready to learn!
- Nikolaus had a superb spring lesson because he played his piece perfectly by heart!
- Yena had a superb spring lesson because she sang out!
- Seth had a superb spring lesson because he sang with fantastic tone and excitement!
- Jayden had a superb spring lesson because she took direction well!
**PLEASE NOTE** May 25th 2015 (Memorial Day) we WILL have lessons.
June 5th 2015- Stevens Point Summer Recital at Church of the Intercession Episcopal.
June 7th 2015- Marshfield Summer Recital at Wesley United Methodist.
June 5th 2015- 100 Day Music Challenge ends. Don’t forget to turn in your participation sheet!
Kennan C - 5/8 Nathan L - 5/13
Oliver O - 5/8 Maya K - 5/22
Johanna S - 5/10 Shane S - 5/29
Caroline T - 5/13 Ava B - 5/30