You may have come across some information on our summer camps. We would like to note that for our Summer Singing Camps there are a total of FOUR different date selections available, two per session. Our Singing Camps are separated by song selection.
Session A’s songs are; Highlights from Annie, Roar!
-Katy Perry, Girl on Fire -Alicia Keys, What a Wonderful World, Stand By Me, and more! The dates you can choose from for these song selections are June 15th-19th or July 13th-17th.
Session B’s songs are; Under the Sea “from The Little Mermaid”, Love Me Do -The Beatles, Somewhere Over the Rainbow, ABC! -Jackson 5, Ordinary Miracle “from Charlotte’s Web”, and more! The dates you can choose from for these song selections are June 22nd-26th or July 27th-31st.
All of the dates and sessions for the Singing Camps will run from 9:30am to 12:00pm. We offer convenient online registration, over the phone registration, and in person registration. A concert showcasing the songs worked on during each camp will be held the Friday night of the selected week, family and friends are all welcome!
A FREE T-SHIRT
- Caitlyn had a superb spring lesson because she was very prepared and determined to face challenges!
- Uma had a superb spring lesson because she got a *1 at Solo & Ensemble!
- Lachlyn had a superb spring lesson because he played part two of TANZ four times, stayed focused, and followed directions!
- Macayla had a superb spring lesson because she practiced and played a beautiful duet with her teacher!
- Nikolaus had a superb spring lesson because he played his piece perfectly by heart!
- Jada had a superb spring lesson because she played all of Ode to Joy and Men From Mars!
- Shane had a superb spring lesson because he played Russian Folk Song beautifully!
**PLEASE NOTE** May 25th 2015 (Memorial Day) we WILL have lessons.
June 5th 2015- Stevens Point Summer Recital at Church of the Intercession Episcopal.
June 7th 2015- Marshfield Summer Recital at Wesley United Methodist.
June 5th 2015- 100 Day Music Challenge ends. Don’t forget to turn in your participation sheet!
Jacob L- 4/7
Alex Y- 4/21
Connor L- 4/26